- He is good (8).
- He loves righteousness and justice (5).
- The earth is full of the steadfast love of the LORD (5).
- He is our Provider (10).
- He is worthy of being magnified (3).
- He is our Deliverer (4, 6, 17, 19).
- He is our Refuge (7).
- He is One who listens (17).
- He is our Healer (18).
- He answers when we seek him (v. 4a, 6)
- He delivers from all our fears and troubles (4b, 6, 17b, 19).
- He makes radiant those who look to him (5a).
- He makes their faces unashamed (5b).
- He encamps around those who fear him (7).
- He teaches us the fear of the LORD (11b).
- The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous (15a).
- His ears toward their cry (15b).
- The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them on the earth (16).
- The Lord hears when the righteous cry for help (17a).
- He is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit (18).
- He keeps our bones (20).
- The Lord redeems the life of His servants (21).
- He will not condemn those who take refuge in him (22).
- I will bless the LORD at all times (1a)
- His praise shall continually be in my mouth (1b).
- My soul makes its boast in the LORD
- Let the humble hear and be glad
- Magnify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together (3).
- Seek the Lord who answers and delivers (4).
- Taste and see that the LORD that is good (8).
- Take refuge in him.
- Fear the Lord (if you are a believer) for you will have no lack (9-10).
- As children, come listen to the LORD (11a).
- Keep your tongue from evil (13).
- Turn away from evil and go good (14a).
- Seek peace and pursue it (14b).
- Remember that affliction will slay the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be condemned (21).