- R.C. Sproul helps us understand what the word ‘Amen’ truly means.
- 9Marks E-Journal addresses how to revitalize dying churches. I especially enjoyed Andrew Davis’ piece on bringing biblical reform to the church.
- Spurgeon on being well-instructed in your theology.
- Eric McKiddie puts to rest many of the strawmen developed about Calvinists and their proposed lack of evangelistic zeal. It helps to go to the source, rather than simply go by what others may say.
- Gabrielle Pickle of the Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood contributes an article on how grace is not a “morning-after pill.”
- “Everywhere He Went, He Carried a Book With Him”—regarding Abraham Lincoln. I highly recommend Doris Kearns Goodwin’s Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln, New York: Simon & Schuster, 2006.