Monthly Archives: September 2011
Here’s the description from Monergism:
These videos are about 3-5 minutes long. They were created by a professor from the Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary ” Simple and to the point (and cartoonish). All of the following are in Vimeo format (online video).
12Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall. 13No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it (1 Corinthians 10:12-13, ESV).
- Dear Christian, never fall under the notion that you are beyond being tempted.
- Dear Christian, however you are being tempted, know that you are not alone.
- Dear Christian, God remains faithful even when you are being tempted to become unfaithful.
- Dear Christian, God will keep you within bounds.
- Dear Christian, God always provides you a way of escape from overpowering.
- Dear Christian, God may not take away the temptation, but will give you the strength to persevere.