Nativity scenes pepper the landscape of our country. For many, this is the only time any of us focus on the Christ — and because we are so visually stimulated, Christ remains a weak infant. But this is an excellent time to look and see who Jesus is from eternity’s perspective.
- God speaks through ultimately and fully through Christ (Micah 5:1-4; John 4:25).
- Christ is the heir of all things (Psalm 2:7-8; Hebrews 2:5-9).
- Christ is an agent of creation (Genesis 1:27-28; Colossians 1:15-17).
- Christ is the radiance of God’s glory (John 1:18; John 8:12; 2 Corinthians 4:4).
- Christ is the exact imprint of his nature (Colossians 1:15; Colossians 2:9).
- Christ upholds all by His Word (Jude 24-25).
- Christ makes purification for sins (Hebrews 9:12-14; 1 Peter 1:18-19).
- Christ completed everything necessary (Hebrews 10:12; Ephesians 2:4-6).
Powered by ScribeFire.