Andrew Rigg of Moved Mountains blog has tagged me. The rules are that I get to tell you five things about me and then I get to tag five more people! Here goes:
(1) God sovereignly saved me in July 1982 — about eight months after my father came to Christ at the age of 47. God used that to really turn my heart toward His grace.
(2) I married a woman custom-made for me (Cindy) who has given me four wonderful children. We celebrated eight years of marriage last August.
(3) I am in love with the peoples of Trinidad & Tobago.
(4) I pastor the Boone’s Creek Baptist Church in Lexington and have since September 2003.
(5) I love watching the Cincinnati Bengals and Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL teams, the Florida Marlins MLB team, the Orlando Magic NBA team.
Here are the five people I tag:
Cameron Potts of the Bring It blog;
Derick Dickens , moderator of the Reformed Pastors Network;
Mark Combs, soon-to-be pastor of Salem Baptist Church in Salem, KY and co-moderator of Reformation Underground;
Rick Mansfield of This Lamp; and
John Divito of The Reformed Baptist Thinker.